How Physical Therapy With Us Is Different
Our commitment is to partner with you on your journey toward reaching your goals, and your success is our inspiration.
You can expect
- Direct one-on-one time with the Physical Therapist — we do not utilize PT Aides or assistants
- Extensive education regarding your posture, bio-mechanics and movement, plus instruction in a home program that will keep you moving through life with ease
- Cutting edge neuroscience and imagery techniques that give you deeper insight into your movement patterns, resulting in permanent, positive change
- A whole-body approach to your rehabilitation, fitness and wellness — we look for the cause of your aches and pains, not just treat your symptoms
- State of the art Pilates-based rehab using Balanced Body® Pilates Reformers, Trapeze Tables, Chairs, Barrels
- CoreAlign® —a revolutionary new approach to functional movement and coordination
- Manual Therapy Techniques such as Trigger Point Dry Needling, Myofascial Release, Soft Tissue Mobilization, Muscle Energy Techniques, Joint Mobilization, Neuro-Structural Integration Technique
- An opportunity for you to continue in group or one-on-one programs that emphasize movement, alignment, strength, balance and flexibility
- Excellent communication with all members of your health care team in a caring, supporting and safe environment
Conditions We Treat
Including but not limited to:
Alignment, Posture and Breathing Headaches
Post operative rehabilitation TMJ
Neck Pain Scoliosis
Tendonitis Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Plantar Fasciitis Pre and Post Natal Care
We are an out-of-network insurance provider and do ask for full payment at time of service. While we do not bill your insurance directly, you can request a billing statement at the end of each month for prior service; then self-submit the statement to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
Please contact our friendly staff at the front desk for additional information.(303) 649-2165.
You cannot expect
- Passive, palliative treatment that has you coming back week after week without results
- A philosophy of the “quick fix”, with no active participation from you
- One-size-fits-all protocols and independent exercise programs designed for “everyone” that perpetuate destructive movement and postural patterns.
Get a 30 Minute Consult Today
Request your 30 minute consult. Invest just $20 and find out how we can address your fitness and rehab needs. If you’re ready to GET STARTED NOW, call 303-649-2165 for special new client pricing.