How Physical Therapy With Us Is Different
Our commitment is to partner with you on your journey toward reaching your goals, and your success is our inspiration.
You can expect
- Direct one-on-one time with the Physical Therapist — we do not utilize PT Aides or assistants
- Extensive education regarding your posture, bio-mechanics and movement, plus instruction in a home program that will keep you moving through life with ease
- Cutting edge neuroscience and imagery techniques that give you deeper insight into your movement patterns, resulting in permanent, positive change
- A whole-body approach to your rehabilitation, fitness and wellness — we look for the cause of your aches and pains, not just treat your symptoms
- State of the art Pilates-based rehab using Balanced Body® Pilates Reformers, Trapeze Tables, Chairs, Barrels
- CoreAlign® —a revolutionary new approach to functional movement and coordination
- Manual Therapy Techniques such as Trigger Point Dry Needling, Myofascial Release, Soft Tissue Mobilization, Muscle Energy Techniques, Joint Mobilization, Neuro-Structural Integration Technique
- An opportunity for you to continue in group or one-on-one programs that emphasize movement, alignment, strength, balance and flexibility
- Excellent communication with all members of your health care team in a caring, supporting and safe environment
Conditions We Treat
Including but not limited to:
Alignment, Posture and Breathing Headaches
Post operative rehabilitation TMJ
Neck Pain Scoliosis
Tendonitis Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Plantar Fasciitis Pre and Post Natal Care
We are an out-of-network insurance provider and do ask for full payment at time of service. While we do not bill your insurance directly, you can request a billing statement at the end of each month for prior service; then self-submit the statement to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
Please contact our friendly staff at the front desk for additional information.(303) 649-2165.
You cannot expect
- Passive, palliative treatment that has you coming back week after week without results
- A philosophy of the “quick fix”, with no active participation from you
- One-size-fits-all protocols and independent exercise programs designed for “everyone” that perpetuate destructive movement and postural patterns.
Call for Your Physical Therapy Appointment Today
If you’re ready to GET STARTED NOW, call 303-649-2165.